I’ve had this case for a while now, possibly a year and a half, maybe a little more. I absolutely love it for what it is. It’s basically a rolling/mobile studio. It holds a lot of gear as well as a tripod/light stand built into the handle, a kick out stand built into the back.
All that and a reserve pack backpack insert that unzips from the roller case with built in, replaceable 3″ wheels. A zippered front panel secures the hard case for storage while the insert is in use.
The zippers, aligned properly, can be locked via a built in retractable cable that connects to a TSA approved travel sentry lock. It will lock all the zippers, or you can lock the bags main zippers to a post or chair.
On the front of the case is a zippered laptop pocket that holds up to a 15″ laptop such as the Macbook Pro.
There is also a front hideaway tripod/monopod foot to secure one while traveling.
This thing is basically a rolling photo tank.
- Material – Exterior: Water-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon
- Interior: Closed and open cell foam padding
- Typer of closure – Lockable zippers
- Exterior dimensions – 15.7 x 11.2 x 24.2 in. (40 x 28.5 x 61.5 cm) ( WxDxH)
- Interior dimensions – 12.2 x 6.6 x 19.8 in. (31 x 16.8 x 50.5 cm) (WxDxH)
- Notebook section – 12.7 x 1.1 x 18.1 in. (32.5 x 3 x 46 cm) (WxDxH)
- Accommodates – 1 – 2 pro D-SLR cameras with grip plus 6 – 8 lenses and accessories
- Laptop computer with a screen up to 15″
- Carrying/Transport Options – Two carry handles, Retractable handle, Built-in wheels
- Weight – 13.1 lbs (5.94 kg)
All details can be found here: